We accept most of major Health Insurance.
Most PPO Plans, Kaiser, HMO, Personal Injury, Worker’s Compensation, Medicare, Covered CA
Insurance coverage varies from state to state. Contact your insurance provider to learn what kind of care is covered. Here are a few question to ask:
- Will my plan cover acupuncture?
- How many visits per calendar year?
- Do I need a referral?
- Do I have a co-pay and deductible?
- Out of pocket maximum: The health insurance out-of-pocket maximum is the largest amount of money you pay toward the cost of your healthcare each year. After you’ve paid enough in deductibles, copays, and coinsurance to reach your out-of-pocket maximum, your health insurance company pays for all of the rest of your healthcare that year.
- PPO : stands for Preferred Provider Organization. A PPO health insurance plan allows for more flexibility and more choices when it comes to your healthcare.
- HMO : means “Health Maintenance Organization.” HMO plans offer a wide range of healthcare services through a network of providers who agree to supply services to members. With an HMO you’ll likely have coverage for a broader range of preventive healthcare services than you would through another type of plan.
- EPO : plans combine the flexibility of PPO plans with the cost-savings of HMO plans. You won’t need to choose a primary care physician, and you don’t need referrals to see a specialist.
- POS plan : A Point of Service (POS) plan has some of the qualities of HMO and PPO plans with benefit levels varying depending on whether you receive your care in or out of the health insurance company’s network of providers.